Best You Are Beautiful Quotes for Her To Make Her Cherished
It’s that heart of gold, & stardust soul that make you beautiful.
You are beautiful because of the light you carry inside you. You are beautiful because you say you are, and you hold yourself that way.
A woman’s greatest asset is her beauty.
A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding; a pure one, the soul.
And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.
Your beauty blinds me because it comes from your heart and it is reflected in your eyes.
When virtue and modesty enlighten her charms, the luster of a beautiful woman is brighter than the stars of heaven, and the influence of her power it is in vain to resist.
I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.
No matter how plain a woman may be, if truth and honesty are written across her face, she will be beautiful.
There is a garden in her face, Where roses and white lilies blow; A heavenly paradise is that place, Wherein all pleasant fruits do grow. There cherries grow that none may buy, Till cherry ripe themselves do cry.
A pretty girl is like a melody that haunts you night and day.
Pretty girls who are unaware of their looks are more attractive than gorgeous girls who flaunt it.
You are so Beautiful to Me
Butterflies can’t see their wings. They can’t see how beautiful they are, but everyone else can. People are like that – especially you.
Be your own kind of beautiful.
From the tips of your toes to the depths of your soul, you are so beautiful.
It’s a pity it’s impossible to hold a beauty contest among the angels because then you would have won.
Just in case you need reminding, you are Beautiful with a capital “B”.
Your beauty captures me, but what amazes me is that it is wonderfully combined with your amazing soul.
- “I smile every time I see you. When you return that smile to me, my heart overflows with joy.”– Unknown
- “I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.” – Rae Carson
- “You give me hope in my times of trial, joy in my saddest hours and love in all I do.”– Unknown
- “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” – Paulo Coehlo
Love quotes for her to make her feel cherished
- “We are tangled, knotted, locked, and tied to each other forever.”– Unknown
- “I love you and I don’t want to lose you. Because my life has been better since the day I found out.”– Unknown
- “I’d rather spend one moment holding you than a lifetime knowing I never could.”– Unknown
- “I love you with the breath, the smiles and the tears of all my life.”– Unknown
- “I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
- “Can anything be more valuable than our love? Since you are with me, my only measurement is in heartbeats.”– Unknown
- “You are the one girl that made me risk everything for a future worth having.” – Simone Elkeles
Beautiful love quotes for her
- “You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul.” ― Julie de Lespinasse
- “Your hand touching mine. This is how galaxies collide.” ― Sanober Khan
- “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.” ― Stephanie Perkins
- “They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don’t think it’s possible for you to miss me as much as I’m missing you right now.” ― Edna St. Vincent Millay
- “I’ve been in love with you since the very beginning. You asked why there isn’t anyone else in my life, and the reason … is you.” ― Julie James
I love you quotes for her
- “For you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” – Rosemonde Gerard
- “A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.”- Henry Wadsworth
- “Your looks, your brain, your romance, and your cooking all get an A+.” – Unknown
- “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
- “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” – Natalie Cole
- “I may not be perfect, but I always let you be right. And I know I’m not wrong about that!” – Unknown
- “Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.” ― Elinor Glyn
Romantic & deep love quotes for her
- “You have me. Until every last star in the galaxy dies. You have me.” – Amie Kaufman
- “I will look at you across any room and think you are the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen for as long as I breathe.” – Unknown
- “If forever does exist, please let it be you…” – A.R Asher
- “All my days with you are days’ worth living. I’ve forgotten what it feels like to live alone.”- Unknown
- “In all the world there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world there is no love for you like mine.” — Maya Angelou
- “I’ve never been so scared of losing something in my entire life. But nothing in my life has ever meant as much to me as you do. I love you!” – Unknown
- “I still havent figured out how to sit across from you, and not be madly in love with everything you do.” – William C. Hannon
- “She’s a strong cup of black coffee in a world that is drunk on the cheap wine and shallow love” – Jim Storm
- “Just seeing your face brightens even the darkest of my days. Your light radiantly and adds love in my life. I love you!” – Unknown
- “I never want to stop making memories with you.” – Pierre Jeanty
- “No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.”— C.J. Redwine
- “You are my love story, and I write you into everything I do, everything I see, everything I touch and everything I dream, you are the words that fill my pages.” – A.R Asher
- “And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”— Beth Revis
- “Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.”— Jodi Lynn Anderson
Love quotes for her to make her feel special
- “I love you” begins by I, but it ends up by you.” ― Charles de Leusse
- “It’s easy to fall in love. The hard part is finding someone to catch you.” – Bertrand Russell
- “There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.” — Leo Christopher
- “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.”— James Baldwin
- “You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.” – Unknown
- “You have found true love when you realize that you want to wake up beside your love every morning even when you have your differences.” – Unknown
- “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” — Julia Roberts